- If you are the student who has opinions concerning the controversial issues that face our nation and you enjoy debating and arguing them in dynamic settings,
- If you are or want to be the leader who wishes to learn how to express themselves in the most intelligent and effective manner,
- If you are interested in learning how governments and special interest groups battle for power and control both nationally and globally,
- If you want to explore how philosophy, ethics, history, politics, economics, culture, science, and religion shape the role of law in society,
- If you are interested in a program that specializes in-depth training in liberal arts and social sciences, with close attention to communication skills,
If you desire to be in a classroom setting that focuses on practical application and exciting interaction with your Professor and your fellow student,
Law and Society at PhilaU is for you!