The Web Action Group is Philadelphia University's web content management team. With both faculty and staff members, WAG is responsible for the currency and accuracy of all content on Philadelphia University's public servers.
All WAG members are encouraged to study the Web Standards and Guidelines document (v3 [03/07/08] draft), and attend regular meetings. The agenda and any notes from meetings will be posted here.
- Note: no notes from the March 2007 meeting of WAG
- Notes from the November 16, 2006 meeting of WAG
- Notes from a recent Web Accessibility lecture
- Agenda from the April 26, 2006 meeting of WAG
- Agenda from the December 14, 2005 meeting of WAG
- Slides from the August 23, 2005 meeting of WAG
(converted to Adobe PDF)
- Agenda from the November 9, 2004 meeting of WAG
- lab session one
- lab session two
from the August 13, 2004 meeting of WAG
Need to know who your WAG representative is? Download a list of current members by clicking here.
Want to join WAG? Want to suggest topics for future WAG meetings? Contact Chris Davis, director of web communications at 215.951.5387 or webmaster@PhilaU.edu.