BUILDING GRADUATE AND PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS: GOALS
- Expand graduate education in Architecture and Health and Sciences toalign with the expanding needs of the professions.
- Graduate education will enhance the image and profile of the University.
- Identify emerging career niches and develop major areas of concentration that correlate with those career paths.
- Strengthen qualified applicant pool by increasing articulation and scholarship agreements with area community colleges and select post-secondary training partners, and by enhancing visibility, marketing and outreach.
- Expand accelerated program majors into fields of concentration where the University has a regional reputation such as retail, fashion, architecture, textiles, and design.
- Develop new relationships with business and corporate partners to enhance programming and enrollment in graduate and continuing and professional studies.
- Engage graduate alumni more deliberately.
ACTIVITIES & STATUS >>